Ultrasky is Ultraframe’s versatile roof lantern system available in either aluminium or PVC. Whether it’s for a living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom or bathroom, the Ultrasky roof skylight is the perfect stylish solution.
Basically, this roof lantern offers 3 main benefits:
1. Allows light to flow into a house, offering more natural light.
2.Transforms a room offering a uniquely stylish look.
3. Adds space to a house.
Available Ultrasky Roof Lantern Sizes:
The UltraSky rooflight is available in a number of bespoke rectangular roof lantern sizes up to 6 m long with a 4 m projection.
Strength, Warmth and Maximum Light from a Skylight
- 1 Insulated End Caps
- 2 Thermally Separated Top Cap Clips
- 3 High Performance Ridge Thermal Breaks
- 4 Insulated Glazing Support Trims
- 5 Thermally Broken Eaves Rails
- 6 Thermally Broken Under Cladding
Waterproof air tight energy efficient roof lantern
Ultrasky’s Roof Lantern Stormshield Protection
- 1 Waterproof glazing compression trims
- 2 Ridge end weathering seats
- 3 Secure fit radius end covers
Roof Lantern Glazing
The highly thermally efficient glazing options will help reduce heat loss and noise pollution, whilst letting the desired amount of light into any room.
A roof vent will let in the fresh air – roof vents are available with a manual opener, automatic opener or an automatic opener with rain sensor and temperature control. Roof vents only available in selected sizes and colours.
KEY ROOF LANTERN INFORMATION
Rectangular double ended roof lanterns, with a width up to 4m and a length up to 5.8m*. 25 degree fixed pitch to all four sides, with a thermally broken aluminium ridge body.
Low profile eaves rail (no gutter) designed to be fitted with oversailing 24mm double glazed units (which can be supplied with the Lantern roof).
The Ultrasky roof lantern is designed around maximum uninterrupted sight lines – glazing bar numbers are reduced (or can be added if you prefer) and the ridge board and hub ends are as unobtrusive as possible.
The thermal performance has been optimised to make it suitable for extensions in domestic properties. Typical U value with 1.2 glass for a 1m wide x 2m long lantern is 1.4 W/m2K.
5 reasons to buy an Ultraframe Ultrasky Roof Lantern from Spectrum Glazing
Least bars for better views:
- 25% less bars than conventional glazed roofs
- Superior bar and ridge strength for larger panes of glass
- No bulky radius ends
- Neat internal finish at radius end
Quickest and easiest assembly time:
- No drilling or cutting required
- 25% less bars for a faster fit
- Easy and quick to glaze
- Easy to fit for trade and a good diyer
Strongest lantern on the market:
- Maximum size 4M x 5.85M
- UK’s strongest ridge with an IXX value of 2,226k for fewer bars and larger spans
Unrivalled thermal performance:
- Thermally broken inside and out
- Thermally insulated eaves rail
- Fully insulated aluminium undercladding
- Supplied with a range of high performance glazing
Unbeatable range of design options:
- Bespoke colours to match doors, windows and decor
- Available PVCu and Aluminium inside and out
THERMALLY BROKEN ROOF LANTERN INSIDE AND OUT
With fewer bars than other roof lanterns, the Ultrasky Lantern roof is perfect for extensions and orangeries with a flat roof, ideal for creating a focal point in a dining room, kitchen or living area
Thermally broken ridge
A high performance thermal break in the ridge, an insulating eaves rail and other thermal breaks throughout the roof lantern provide unrivalled thermal performance.
Less Bars More Light
A super strong ridge means Ultrasky requires less bars than other lanterns and can span up to 4m x 5.85m
UPVC or Aluminium
Available in uPVC or Aluminium internally or externally with a choice of performance glazing options Ultrasky lantern is available in any RAL colour.
Optimum Roof Pitch
The 25 degree pitch optimises light refraction, drawing more natural light into the room below.
Stormshield Weather Protection
Ultrasky’s unique Stormshield provides triple layers of protection against extreme weather at the ridge ends.
Easy to Fit
Installed in minutes – Ultrasky roof lantern is easy to glaze and extremely fast to install with no drilling or cutting and no fiddly trims.